Anyone know Marcella Shirt Shop?

hyocca

Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2010
Messages
417
Reaction score
9
Hi Bros..

Have an upcoming event, need something formal and fitting.

My friends were talking about Marcella. just want to know if any of you heard of it anot?

Maybe share some opinions..

Thanks
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
well I have two working pants from them... both bought off the rack..
and three pairs of cufflinks from them.

havent tried.their tailored made.shirts yet
 

fabiano1

Junior Member
Joined
May 16, 2005
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
tried before but I won't recommend. the fitting was so poor, and when I feedback-ed to the guy about how loose the shirt was, he just kept insisting it's the right fit and refused to take it back to alter it. as I was in a rush, I couldn't be bothered to argue further with him.

wore the shirt a couple of times and it's now in the salvation army donation bin.
 

darren89

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2007
Messages
1,420
Reaction score
0
I submit my measurements via online and shirt was delivered within 3 weeks. They got everything right. Shirt fitting was great. Gonna make working pants soon .
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top