
Is the ultrabooks by ,
Samsung out of SG market
Sony VAIO also not around anymore.
Is it true ?
wanted to get either the UX301 ASUS but seems like many prob.
Then hearsay samsung is pulling out of sg market isit true![]()
My bad. I thought no morenot that i know of. SONY VAIO will still be available ma only changed hands. No?

My bad. I thought no more
If I get it and in future there's any problem I'll still go back to Sony ?
should be. You might want to check with the sales person before deciding![]()
Eh... Sales will always say... can can can... then later actually is cannot



Samsung is withdrawing for their laptops.
Sony is only changing hands for VAIO brand. And Sony also make a promise that all their VAIO parts will be supported for at least 3 years by Sony even after changing hands. But after that what will happen, we have to wait and see.
So technically if you buy now, the laptop will still be well supported for the next 3 years at least.![]()