Anyone same as me? PES D no DOE

xehenorthx

Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2008
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Hi.

2013 poly grad here due for enlistment this year.

Problem is I was graded PES D from Dec 2012 until now still PES D. Therefore no enlistment date. However still got medical appt on 23 Aug. My friends all enlisted the past few days left me alone.

I want to just ask doctor to write memo so I can pass to MO and hurry up gimme a PES to rush for a Nov or earlier enlistment

So asking if there's anyone who in the same situation as me? Lets talk
 

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Messages
5,707
Reaction score
10
PES D is essentially "pending PES status".

unless the MO can get a clear picture of what is wrong or right with you, they will not give you a "proper" PES status.
 

xehenorthx

Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2008
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
PES D is essentially "pending PES status".

unless the MO can get a clear picture of what is wrong or right with you, they will not give you a "proper" PES status.


Thanks for replying. Yup I'm aware of what pes D means.

Actually my case is simple, I'm fit and strong but am a chronic hep b carrier. Napfa Gold but liver function slightly abnormal and liver a bit hardened. I think by the time they need to worry about my health is when I alrdy finish all the ICTs...
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,288
Reaction score
5,867
Thanks for replying. Yup I'm aware of what pes D means.

Actually my case is simple, I'm fit and strong but am a chronic hep b carrier. Napfa Gold but liver function slightly abnormal and liver a bit hardened. I think by the time they need to worry about my health is when I alrdy finish all the ICTs...
why only after ict then need to worry abt health?
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,288
Reaction score
5,867
Because the onset or severity of hep b will only happen to me once I reach like 40~50 years old if I don't drink alcohol. I don't drink anyway.
so doesn't matter whether u got ICT or no ICT in the first place anyway
 

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Messages
5,707
Reaction score
10
Thanks for replying. Yup I'm aware of what pes D means.

Actually my case is simple, I'm fit and strong but am a chronic hep b carrier. Napfa Gold but liver function slightly abnormal and liver a bit hardened. I think by the time they need to worry about my health is when I alrdy finish all the ICTs...

you think your case is simple and you are fine... but the doctors might think otherwise.

you think who's words more reliable and accurate? your's or the doctor's?
 

ahsiao80

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2010
Messages
6,754
Reaction score
45
if im not wrong, the last time i had PES D before enlistment, the paper state that i dont have have a DOE for at least 3 months before final medical review!
 

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
76,626
Reaction score
4
you can call up cmpb and get another review on your PES. if you have a family doctor that knows about your condition, best is to consult him first then visit the cmpb MO
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,288
Reaction score
5,867
you can call up cmpb and get another review on your PES. if you have a family doctor that knows about your condition, best is to consult him first then visit the cmpb MO

I think u need is a specialist not family doctor whom I assume is a GP right
 

xehenorthx

Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2008
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
I think u need is a specialist not family doctor whom I assume is a GP right

Thanks for replies everyone. The doctor Cmpb assigned to me is specialist from KTPH so I assume there's no issue of who to see. I'm just asking to see if the specialist can indeed write a memo to the MO to say I'm fit enough. Now I'm
Just waiting for the next appt which is on 23 aug
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,288
Reaction score
5,867
Thanks for replies everyone. The doctor Cmpb assigned to me is specialist from KTPH so I assume there's no issue of who to see. I'm just asking to see if the specialist can indeed write a memo to the MO to say I'm fit enough. Now I'm
Just waiting for the next appt which is on 23 aug

The specialist will write whatever he deems fit
 

Kukuie1992

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2013
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Thanks for replies everyone. The doctor Cmpb assigned to me is specialist from KTPH so I assume there's no issue of who to see. I'm just asking to see if the specialist can indeed write a memo to the MO to say I'm fit enough. Now I'm
Just waiting for the next appt which is on 23 aug

Hi there im from poly batch 2013 too, similar case as yours!my medical appt will be on 28 Aug, was wondering if ask doctor write memo got use anot?
 

xehenorthx

Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2008
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Hi there im from poly batch 2013 too, similar case as yours!my medical appt will be on 28 Aug, was wondering if ask doctor write memo got use anot?

Hey! I asked the specialist about it and he said theres nothing he can do. MO can write memo to him about your condition to speed up the diagnosis but he can't write memo for the MO.

Hope it helps!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top