aliciaheartsfti
Junior Member
- Joined
- Nov 19, 2016
- Messages
- 23
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi, I need help from you guys, I'm going to apply for either of these 3 health sciences courses in SIT next year, Diagnostic Radiography, Occupational Therapy or Radiation Therapy. For those who were accepted and are studying either of these courses now, I've got a lot of unanswered questions to ask you:
1. How is the course like for you? (Eg. Like so far is it really tough?, what are the things you learn? etc.)
2. How was the interview process like? What kind of questions did they ask you?
3. And what are the chances of someone with GPA 3.2-ish, Dip in Biotech, no CCA record in Poly, to get accepted (Anyone similar but got accepted?)?
I'll be thankful forever to anyone who can answer any of my questions
Sincerely,
A local uni reject trying to get into any uni again next year
1. How is the course like for you? (Eg. Like so far is it really tough?, what are the things you learn? etc.)
2. How was the interview process like? What kind of questions did they ask you?
3. And what are the chances of someone with GPA 3.2-ish, Dip in Biotech, no CCA record in Poly, to get accepted (Anyone similar but got accepted?)?
I'll be thankful forever to anyone who can answer any of my questions
Sincerely,
A local uni reject trying to get into any uni again next year
Last edited: