Anyone studying in SIM RMIT LogisticSupply?

DeMisE

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2008
Messages
12,440
Reaction score
3
as above, is it very hard for a person who studied engineering during poly years?
and also study this course got jobs outside?

I'm starting to think engineering not very good for me, very under-appreciated. Yet when I look at the business side, I just don't know what are the job prospects and the difficulty as I never touched on it before.

Forgive me if i sound rude, I don't really know how to phrase my words properly
 
Last edited:

DeMisE

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2008
Messages
12,440
Reaction score
3
Currently no, I'm going to ord soon, but I can't make up my mind in decidin which Path to take
 

DeMisE

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2008
Messages
12,440
Reaction score
3
Sorry to bump it up, remembered there was this thread i created and I'm still facing the same problems.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top