
which brand ? there are a couple casings named T80Want to know how many 2.5 HDD slots can the case cater?
1HDD and 1SSDHDD or SSD?
if SSD just anyhow
Titan T80which brand ? there are a couple casings named T80
Looks like it could be based off a casing from Tecware. Need to check with Invader PC to be sure which one.Titan T80
Nope. But will ask them. Thought if someone here uses and knows. I'll share more information once I get the answer.Its from invaderpc did you ask them?
This is probably another variant of the oem case. Do you have mounting holes at the rear of the caseVerdict is there is no proper place to put HDD or SSD. Never do my research enough. Have to buy new case and rewire everything again![]()
This is probably another variant of the oem case. Do you have mounting holes at the rear of the case
![]()
Unfortunately don't have. Lesson learnt is shouldn't scrimp on casing. Even the Lian Li O11 dynamic mini has a hdd and sdd mount.
![]()
Is the top bracket of your casing occupied by chassis fan or AIO radiator ? If empty, can try mounting the drives there directly or via 120mm to 3.5" hdd mount bracketsUnfortunately don't have. Lesson learnt is shouldn't scrimp on casing. Even the Lian Li O11 dynamic mini has a hdd and sdd mount.
![]()
Waa you use 3d printer? Jin sweeOne DIY solution is to find a place (location) to mount, get an HDD/SDD cage and drill it on.
Even more DIY, 3D-print a cage (in PETG/ABS/ASA) and simply drill mount it.
Looks something like this on one of my production machines.
![]()
Yeah I have an AIO mounted. I cut out the cable ties so that I can relocate the fan controller to the top. Was trying to make space below because I plan to mount it below the PSU but need to find mount brackets/cage now.Is the top bracket of your casing occupied by chassis fan or AIO radiator ? If empty, can try mounting the drives there directly or via 120mm to 3.5" hdd mount brackets