tian_yibang
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Oct 24, 2019
- Messages
- 10,973
- Reaction score
- 5,133
Hab neber buyed anything there , only watch it to beo xmm/xzz flashing their halfballs and lancing lancing







Haha that one is Tiktok... not Tiktok shop...Hab neber buyed anything there , only watch it to beo xmm/xzz flashing their halfballs and lancing lancing
![]()
Actually I posted this thread in "Hardware Clinic" because seeing that the threads for Lazada, Shopee and Amazon are all in there, most ppl looking to do some shopping would usually check out that sub-forum... if it is moved to EDMW sub-forum... ppl may not know where to find this thread or let alone know about the existence of this thread since EDMW forum has so many threads of varying topics... would u guys consider putting this thread back into "Hardware Clinic"?Everywhere also have hit and miss. Those cheap one can consider. > S$10 one decide yourself. I don't see tiktok been such a big player like lazada or shopee.
if u see a 27" with 2K res..please lemme know...saw my kiddo's 2K display on her Lenovo Yoga..so much nicer than my 1080 27" monitor.LG UltraGear 24-inch IPS gaming monitor- 144hz- 5ms at $100
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSHwK72wLDwG7-07eWK/
just post for best visibility for all since this benefits all.. vs some lazy ass ppl post travel/mobile questions in the general section when the answers are already in the travel/mobile sub-forums...some ppl are just too lazy that even AI can't help them.Actually I posted this thread in "Hardware Clinic" because seeing that the threads for Lazada, Shopee and Amazon are all in there, most ppl looking to do some shopping would usually check out that sub-forum... if it is moved to EDMW sub-forum... ppl may not know where to find this thread or let alone know about the existence of this thread since EDMW forum has so many threads of varying topics... would u guys consider putting this thread back into "Hardware Clinic"?
Ok will let u know if I see one... ya, just ordered it yesterday from Shopeeif u see a 27" with 2K res..please lemme know...saw my kiddo's 2K display on her Lenovo Yoga..so much nicer than my 1080 27" monitor.
got ur mattress yet?
Haha ya... even if they can't find answers in the relevant sub-forums, they should still post their questions in those relevant sub-forums rather than create a whole new thread just for one question...just post for best visibility for all since this benefits all.. vs some lazy ass ppl post travel/mobile questions in the general section when the answers are already in the travel/mobile sub-forums...some ppl are just too lazy that even AI can't help them.
Oh nice! single or doubles? I researching mattresses right now. need hotel commercial grade.Ok will let u know if I see one... ya, just ordered it yesterday from Shopee
concur. nevermind them...i believe in paying forward...just make sure u catch my easter egg post in the sub-forums next year (june i hope)..so far only 1 person caught my previous easter egg post in the subsHaha ya... even if they can't find answers in the relevant sub-forums, they should still post their questions in those relevant sub-forums rather than create a whole new thread just for one question...
I did a search for "2k monitor" on Tiktok shop and there were quite a few results that u might wanna take a look at... got Xiaomi, Arzopa, AOC, KTC etc with a wide price rangeif u see a 27" with 2K res..please lemme know...saw my kiddo's 2K display on her Lenovo Yoga..so much nicer than my 1080 27" monitor.
got ur mattress yet?
It's a single lol... hotel commercial grade... that sounds like very high-end and super luxurious standard... correct? Should be coming from brands like King Koil, Slumberland, Sealy I suppose?Oh nice! single or doubles? I researching mattresses right now. need hotel commercial grade.
concur. nevermind them...i believe in paying forward...just make sure u catch my easter egg post in the sub-forums next year (june i hope)..so far only 1 person caught my previous easter egg post in the subs![]()
Marriott/Westin and Hyatt uses hotel grade Sealy. I am trying to see if I can source similar grades ones to cut costs without going thru the resellersIt's a single lol... hotel commercial grade... that sounds like very high-end and super luxurious standard... correct? Should be coming from brands like King Koil, Slumberland, Sealy I suppose?
The upcoming one?Oh wat is this Easter egg post about?
Oic... bro @coolhead said he's gonna get a King Koil from JB as it's much cheaper there... if u're thinking of cutting costs... maybe u can try getting from there?Marriott/Westin and Hyatt uses hotel grade Sealy. I am trying to see if I can source similar grades ones to cut costs without going thru the resellers
Very different from what retail calls hotel quality. Hotel grade is for hospitality use for durability and longevity but with the comfort like Westin's Heavenly Bed.
Just like carpets used in hotels and airplanes are different from consumer ones due to heavy daily use.
Kinda like hardened enterprise servers vs a plastic HP desktop/laptop.
The upcoming one?Previously were free laps at race track in a McLaren/prancing horse, makan at airport lounge, kopi at Chinatown, hotel suite upgrades
![]()

Yeh I got from JB Teck Seng furniture store. Got the king koil luxury rest model.Oic... bro @coolhead said he's gonna get a King Koil from JB as it's much cheaper there... if u're thinking of cutting costs... maybe u can try getting from there?
Whoaaa... those are superrrr good goodies.... where u get such gd lobangs from?![]()
Hey bro... this one looks like a gd deal for a 27" with 2K... is a gaming monitor though... was $185 just a while ago when I posted the link here... now suddenly price increase...if u see a 27" with 2K res..please lemme know...saw my kiddo's 2K display on her Lenovo Yoga..so much nicer than my 1080 27" monitor.
got ur mattress yet?