App Store / iTunes seem to be down?

ticklemeballs

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
7,745
Reaction score
0
Hey guys, apparently App Store and iTunes are down.

Tried downloading app but can't. "Cannot connect to iTunes."

I trawled apple forums and many seem to verify it.

Bros here in sg can verify? Same for u?
 

trans168

Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2009
Messages
400
Reaction score
0
Hey guys, apparently App Store and iTunes are down.

Tried downloading app but can't. "Cannot connect to iTunes."

I trawled apple forums and many seem to verify it.

Bros here in sg can verify? Same for u?

I was not able to access the iTune store from my Mac too but access by iDevice still good!

Wonder what is happening.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top