Appeal against infraction

MrPippen

Banned
Joined
Apr 7, 2018
Messages
37,929
Reaction score
5
I was given 3 points for this post.

This was literally and obviously made in jest.

Subsequently, another user actually posed the same joke, albeit in chinese.

20258178_1436210863139388_2056461357682376999_n.jpg


I would thus like to appeal for reconsideration on this infraction and hope to be judged more fairly.

Thank you.
 

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
39,097
Reaction score
13
Moral of the story. Mods suka suka. No proper SOP. All left up to “judgement”.
 

rabbit1

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2015
Messages
9,340
Reaction score
368
Wow. I didn't know they give infraction points without explanation. I tio today 3+3 points for posting news article.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top