Appeal Against Infraction

Status
Not open for further replies.

tfkmueh

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2000
Messages
35,865
Reaction score
5,324
Dear tfkmueh,

You have received an infraction at www.hardwarezone.com.sg.

Reason: Inappropriate Language / Insulted Other (s)
-------
You have been reported by other users for:
Inappropriate Language / Insulted Other (s)
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/c...#post130084397

coolnhappy wrote:
Of cos I know they're different. But dun think I dunno. These ppl are just masquerading their criticism of China with statements that they're just against the ccp. Dun play with words lah, I'm not naive. Hahaha...
Of course ur not naive, ur willingly drink china cum or serve the party, who would think that ur naive?

The word i would describe u is either traitor or cunning.

All the best,
www.hardwarezone.com.sg
__________________
Regards,
Administrator
www.hardwarezone.com.sg

I am neither insulting or using inappropriate language, just my personal opinion on his/her reply to me.

I am suggesting he/she is with agenda due to his/her willingness to drink & their character can be describe as such.

I hope the moderators or admin are able to reply favorably to my side of the coin.
 

cranthir

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
5,845
Reaction score
2,112
I am neither insulting or using inappropriate language, just my personal opinion on his/her reply to me.

I am suggesting he/she is with agenda due to his/her willingness to drink & their character can be describe as such.

I hope the moderators or admin are able to reply favorably to my side of the coin.

"drink china cum" sound inappropriate to me.

there are 2 separate reports from the others.

rude post, egg throwing, racist and foul language. "drink china cum"

Insulting others with "drink china cum" ('cum" is purposeful wrong spelling to score people), insult others as "naive", and being a "traitor" or/and "cunning".

c
 

tfkmueh

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2000
Messages
35,865
Reaction score
5,324
"drink china cum" sound inappropriate to me.

there are 2 separate reports from the others.





c
'cum" is purposeful wrong spelling to score people, EDIT: so its other reported me.

this is the context of in my sentence, https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Cum

I am suggesting that he/she under China influence/employ.

in ur opinion, calling others sheep is it rude? or being Anti-China or Anti-USA?

EDIT: i presume you also hold the people reported it to the same standard of their past 1 week post? or at least since 3rd Oct?
 

cranthir

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
5,845
Reaction score
2,112
'cum" is purposeful wrong spelling to score people, EDIT: so its other reported me.

this is the context of in my sentence, https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Cum

I am suggesting that he/she under China influence/employ.

in ur opinion, calling others sheep is it rude? or being Anti-China or Anti-USA?

EDIT: i presume you also hold the people reported it to the same standard of their past 1 week post? or at least since 3rd Oct?

its one thing to to disagree with another person view, but suggesting other members drink bodily fluid is too explicit even for edmw standard, please watch the language and learn to discuss in a civil manner.

Thanks,
c
 

tfkmueh

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2000
Messages
35,865
Reaction score
5,324
its one thing to to disagree with another person view, but suggesting other members drink bodily fluid is too explicit even for edmw standard, please watch the language and learn to discuss in a civil manner.

Thanks,
c
which in turn, u got to admit, China is not a person or body, thus it is a eupenism.

from google, "a mild or indirect word or expression substituted for one considered to be too harsh or blunt when referring to something unpleasant or embarrassing."
 

Dragon

*
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
37,619
Reaction score
1,550
I am neither insulting or using inappropriate language, just my personal opinion on his/her reply to me.

I am suggesting he/she is with agenda due to his/her willingness to drink & their character can be describe as such.

I hope the moderators or admin are able to reply favorably to my side of the coin.

No we will not reply favorably to your side of the coin because your attempts to explain your unsavoury language are illogical. We hope you can use more friendly and polite language from now on when communicating with other users.

Answer to the matter already given in post #2 by Moderator. Closing thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top