Appeal against infractions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Dec 15, 2018
Messages
2,738
Reaction score
6
I believe both my posts have been taken out of context.

First infraction:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...opular-singapore-6432135-3.html#post131500625

Obviously I meant bacon is a heavenly food, hence, created by God/Jesus.

Second infraction:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...opular-singapore-6432135-3.html#post131500661

Obviously a troll question was asked so I gave a troll reply.

Has EDMW deteoriated to the point where a food thread was made but has to be construed as a religious thread? Really?
 

Dragon

*
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
37,619
Reaction score
1,550
Thanks for the feedback. :)
Upon further review, your 2 mentioned infractions are reversed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top