Appeal on infraction

desmond_yee1

Banned
Joined
Feb 7, 2021
Messages
45,137
Reaction score
25,036
I was given infraction points for sharing these images that consist of statements by health officias from Hongkong Govt which i believed is not justified since its from an official source.



 

desmond_yee1

Banned
Joined
Feb 7, 2021
Messages
45,137
Reaction score
25,036
what's the reason given ?

You have received an infraction at www.hardwarezone.com.sg.

Reason: Forum Nuisance (trolling, impersonation, troublemaker, clone accounts, etc.)
-------
Forum Nuisance (trolling, impersonation, troublemaker, clone accounts, etc.)
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.
 

Ottoke

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Mar 12, 2015
Messages
147,505
Reaction score
5,284
Would like to know why you posted these images. I myself know its from HK but we received reports saying there was no relation, and there were no confirmed cases of vaccine-related death in Singapore.

Or rather, you might want to explain first before posting the images. Maybe it will be clearer.

O
 

desmond_yee1

Banned
Joined
Feb 7, 2021
Messages
45,137
Reaction score
25,036
Would like to know why you posted these images. I myself know its from HK but we received reports saying there was no relation, and there were no confirmed cases of vaccine-related death in Singapore.

Or rather, you might want to explain first before posting the images. Maybe it will be clearer.

O

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...fter-vaccination-6478035-3.html#post132922641

The thread starter claims his relative died after vaccination which is till today not confirmed. The press conference highlights I posted are factual information from HK Govt.

Instead of the mods pushing the thread starter fo that thread for more concrete info to sustain his claims, I believe I have been unfairly infracted to share factual info.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top