Appeal points

Status
Not open for further replies.

mynickname

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
32,761
Reaction score
10,363
I wish to appeal against the points awarded.

I didn't mean any insult. It was a legitimate question. Low-ball was the term used by the poster, so I replied using the same reference.

mynickname,

You have received a warning for the following offending post:
limster said:
Initially I tried to bid higher and at least twice I bid exactly at the cut off yield :)

This time I bid 3.7% thinking it was a lowball bid and turn out to be so close to COY.

At the end of the day, it is a waste of my time and effort trying to think what yield I should put in, so I should actually just lowball every month because I am not going to waste my time rushing to bank to put my money in FD each time I miss the COY for t-bills.

I have constructed a cash T-bill ladder roughly $10k of T-bills maturing each month (i.e. total around $120k). Rolling them over with a lowball bid each month seems to be the simplest.

I also separately have CPF T-bills - that one no choice but to lowball 3.1-3.2% each time it matures and I have to roll over. If I miss the T-bill I lose close to 1 month of CPF interest if I have to bid the next cycle šŸ˜…
Click to expand...
If going to low-ball why not nc?
Click to expand...

Your post (Singapore Treasury bills (T-bills)) has resulted in a warning with 3 points. Your account's access may be limited due to the total amount of warning points accumulated.
 

tangent314

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jul 26, 2002
Messages
5,136
Reaction score
224
The warning remains but I've expired the points for now. You know that the term is banned, and replying to someone else using it does not give you license to use it. If you do this again, you will get a new warning and the points for this will be re-enabled.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top