Appeal regarding Points and Ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalang Guni

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2021
Messages
1,460
Reaction score
596
Dear Mods and Admin.

I believe you know who I am.

I received at least one warning (infraction) with regard to what was posted at the thread about the parental rape case.

I do not recall word for word what exactly it is I wrote (and the post is now gone), but I am pretty sure there was nothing in there that was offensive or illegal enough to warrant 3 points.

This is unduly harsh, and unfair, and I am appealing for those 3 points to be removed, and for my original account to be reinstated.

On another note, if this has something to do with an unrelated beef between myself and some personalities in the moderating team, it is extremely unjust to use a trumped up complaint so you can "get rid" of me just like that.

Thank you.

@zensushi
@Ottoke
@Dragon
@Dr.Vijay
 

zensushi

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
58,465
Reaction score
10,793
Ban is a result of accumulation of points from multiple infractions.

In the particular thread that you were referring to, many Users, including your other account, were hit with infraction points for linking race/religion to the despicable acts of the person sentenced to jail.

You have been active in pointing out such callous conduct. It was therefore regretful that you then stooped so low to mimic such behaviour.

Wishing you the serenity & wisdom of reflection. Stay safe!
 

Kalang Guni

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2021
Messages
1,460
Reaction score
596
Dear @zensushi

1. Without even allowing me the chance to respond to your reply, you close the thread in haste. What about allowing at least a response before rush to close the issue?

2. If you think what I wrote was abhorrent enough to warrant 3 points, at least show me what it was i posted. I think it’s only fair I get to see, since I cannot fully recall the contents of that post.

3. I ask for your permission then, if I can continue on this account.

You have my word that I will abide by the rules.

But if you continue to apply the rules differently on accounts like sidneylee, I think it’s only fair i ask for the same leniency.
 

zensushi

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
58,465
Reaction score
10,793
Hi Kalang Guni!

Only the admins have the rights to close threads on this particular forum.

They decide whether a discussion should continue or otherwise. When a thread is locked, it would imply that an admin considered the matter closed.

Moderators responding to/in threads on this forum need not necessarily be the ones who took action (or did not seem to have taken action) on the matters raised.

The admins are the final arbiter of disputes or appeals brought up in this feedback forum. They also have the final say on account matters.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top