crimsontactics
Banned
- Joined
- Nov 25, 2009
- Messages
- 110,061
- Reaction score
- 22,984
Dear Admin,
I would like to appeal for user Azzizz81 for his infraction that he allegedly posted pornographic images.
He is unable to as he was banned. But he had made public his infractions and I find it troubling that he got infracted for one case of "pornographic images".
The infraction is made to either one of these two threads.
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/[gpgt]david-kym-5602880.html
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/[gpgt]-piece-art-kym-5602877.html
To give some context, these two pictures posted by the user are famous art works that are open to public viewing.
The statue of David is available in an open street in Palazzo Vecchio.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_(Michelangelo)#Placement
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palazzo_Vecchio
The portrait of La maja desnuda is available in Museo del Prado, the main art museum in Spain.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_maja_desnuda
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Museo_del_Prado
If these world renowned statue or portraits can be paraded in public by countries, why can't it be shown in a forum like EDMW? Are we so conservative?
I hope that his infraction can be reversed and his ban lifted.
Thank you very much!
I would like to appeal for user Azzizz81 for his infraction that he allegedly posted pornographic images.
He is unable to as he was banned. But he had made public his infractions and I find it troubling that he got infracted for one case of "pornographic images".
The infraction is made to either one of these two threads.
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/[gpgt]david-kym-5602880.html
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/[gpgt]-piece-art-kym-5602877.html
To give some context, these two pictures posted by the user are famous art works that are open to public viewing.
The statue of David is available in an open street in Palazzo Vecchio.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_(Michelangelo)#Placement
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palazzo_Vecchio
The portrait of La maja desnuda is available in Museo del Prado, the main art museum in Spain.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_maja_desnuda
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Museo_del_Prado
If these world renowned statue or portraits can be paraded in public by countries, why can't it be shown in a forum like EDMW? Are we so conservative?
I hope that his infraction can be reversed and his ban lifted.
Thank you very much!
Last edited:


