Apple changed LTE logo or bad firmware or telco trying to cheat?
I got the 5S and noticed I don't have the option to 'Enable LTE' only 'Enable 4G'
After some digging there seems to be confusing info
This thread says if shows 4G means we're not actually on LTE network
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/i...e-option-iphone-cellular-setting-3905873.html
This thread says since iOS 7 beta 4 LTE logo has been changed to 4G
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/iphone-chat-room-240/singtel-carrier-update-4382425.html
I'm on Singtel 7.0.1
So when I see 4G, does it mean: 1) LTE logo has been changed to 4G and that I'm on LTE network or 2) I'm not on LTE network?
I got the 5S and noticed I don't have the option to 'Enable LTE' only 'Enable 4G'
After some digging there seems to be confusing info
This thread says if shows 4G means we're not actually on LTE network
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/i...e-option-iphone-cellular-setting-3905873.html
This thread says since iOS 7 beta 4 LTE logo has been changed to 4G
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/iphone-chat-room-240/singtel-carrier-update-4382425.html
I'm on Singtel 7.0.1
So when I see 4G, does it mean: 1) LTE logo has been changed to 4G and that I'm on LTE network or 2) I'm not on LTE network?
Last edited:
