Apple Store: Citibank Instalment Plan

hclee01

Master Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
4,003
Reaction score
332
Hi

Anyone has any experience purchasing iPhone using Citibank Instalment Plan? I have purchased 2 iPhone and 1 iPad from Apple Store using the CitiBank Instalment Plan. I have cancelled my iPad order leaving my 2 iPhone in the order.

I just checked my Citibank statement and realised that the instalment plan has already started and appeared on my statement for the iPad and 2 iPhone. Also, my status for the 2 iPhone is still "Not Yet Shipped". How should I get this rectified? I thought that Apple only charged to the card account when it is shipped? In addition, is this a signal that I am getting my iPhone soon?
 

pizzahut

Banned
Joined
May 2, 2004
Messages
1,591
Reaction score
0
bro i oso ordered 2 iphones thru citibank installment on 30th july but not yet received any thing.... :(

I guess u cant log on the apple website for ur product status rite... :s7:

my transaction was oso approved but my iphone STILL NOT YET SHIPPED... :o

For ur situation i tink u called apple hotline better... :)
 

hclee01

Master Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
4,003
Reaction score
332
Thanks. My status online is still showing "Not Yet Shipped".

Can I check if your instalment plan has been billed already? My statement already show the 1st month instalment month already billed to the card account.
 

pizzahut

Banned
Joined
May 2, 2004
Messages
1,591
Reaction score
0
Thanks. My status online is still showing "Not Yet Shipped".

Can I check if your instalment plan has been billed already? My statement already show the 1st month instalment month already billed to the card account.

mine oso billed :)
 

sevenseven

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2013
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
hi how is the apple installment plan like? can i use DBS credit card to to get the installment plan?
 

maxheadroom

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
37
As long as the iphone didn't reached your hand, it not been billed. It just temporary holding your amount. Like wise the same when you buy from havery Norman. You can still cancel it. I cancel before when I can't wait and get from Teleco.
 

Eightfold

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
1,559
Reaction score
1
it's probably holding amount charge. if u check with bank, they should be able to tell you.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top