Apple TV Airplay Icon Not Working

vinloo

Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2010
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Hi Guys,

Just bought a Apple TV. After set-up, able to photo-stream, link to itune store, ... but Airplay mirroring not working.

My ipad2, ipad4, iphone 4s don't have the airplay icon as they cannot detect AppleTV on my home wifi network.

I think the router is blocking the connection. Anybody know how to solve? I am using a starhub router on opennet.

Thanks ahead.
 

HiStOrY MaKeR

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,914
Reaction score
2
Hi Guys,

Just bought a Apple TV. After set-up, able to photo-stream, link to itune store, ... but Airplay mirroring not working.

My ipad2, ipad4, iphone 4s don't have the airplay icon as they cannot detect AppleTV on my home wifi network.

I think the router is blocking the connection. Anybody know how to solve? I am using a starhub router on opennet.

Thanks ahead.

check airplay settings on Apple TV?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top