Apple watch 40mm vs 44mm

Mr BBFA

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My wrist size is about 150 - 152mm, which should i go for?

Initially wanted to get the 44mm one but afraid it'll look very bulky.

Anyone here with small wrists but went ahead with the 44mm one instead? Can share some pictures?

Thanks!

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Agree, best is to go try out yourself as we can’t give you a definite answer here as everyone have different preferences.

150-152mm equates to about 5.9-6” wrist. I have a 6.1“ wrist and I always chose the larger size of the Apple Watch since first gen in 2015. I always preferred a larger watch and it’s not bulky at all for me.

Go try it out really, you’ll never know if you’ve preferred the smaller one over the larger one instead.

Mr BBFA

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Best is to go try yourself.

Agree, best is to go try out yourself as we can’t give you a definite answer here as everyone have different preferences.

150-152mm equates to about 5.9-6” wrist. I have a 6.1“ wrist and I always chose the larger size of the Apple Watch since first gen in 2015. I always preferred a larger watch and it’s not bulky at all for me.

Go try it out really, you’ll never know if you’ve preferred the smaller one over the larger one instead.

Thanks, guess i prob go and try out first!

For iphones more straight forward i'd go for the pro max but never owned an apple watch before so yeah worried about how it'll look.

Thanks anyw!

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks, guess i prob go and try out first!

For iphones more straight forward i'd go for the pro max but never owned an apple watch before so yeah worried about how it'll look.

Thanks anyw!

No prob bro, my iPhones I’ve also use the biggest size available, so since 6 it’s always the Plus and Max size. MY opinion is guys usually go for larger ones while ladies the smaller ones. Not all, but typical.

Pred2

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have very small wrists and took the plunge and ordered a 44mm from Apple online store. No regrets

Mr BBFA

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Easy way out. Get both sizes to try on. Return the one you don't fit.

return within 14 days got any fee?

i have very small wrists and took the plunge and ordered a 44mm from Apple online store. No regrets

just passed by best denki, went to take a look. Indeed in person the 40mm looks a little too small... but couldn't try on though.

want a size for both formal / casual wear, afraid the 44mm will look a little too bulky for formal wear.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

just passed by best denki, went to take a look. Indeed in person the 40mm looks a little too small... but couldn't try on though.

want a size for both formal / casual wear, afraid the 44mm will look a little too bulky for formal wear.
if not too troublesome go in store and try? If not returning might be more troublesome.

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score

BBFA always use 44mm

Mr BBFA

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if not too troublesome go in store and try? If not returning might be more troublesome.

A little out of the way & quite busy recently... will do so when i have the opportunity, guess that's the best way to find out alr.

Thanks! :)

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
My wrist is kinda small for a guy.
Went to tried the 40 & 44mm.
Went for 44mm because 40 looks quite small on my small wrist.

Mr BBFA

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
erm. so does that mean 44m is better for small wrist???

my wrist measured around 155mm max only

i ended up with the 40mm. Got the 44mm one for a few days and sold it away.

yes i love big screens, but watch wise on my wrist really not nice. tried different straps, cannot lah look too ugly liao :s22:

i usually wear gshock, but for the apple watch i feel that bigger screen doesn't mean will look better.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.