Apple Watch Series 4

inmyopinion

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What case will you recommend for Apple Watch 4?
Screen protector + soft silicon case?

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have just cancel my ss order in view that I will only receive it in mid October. In view, likely I will make a visit on 21 Sept to apple store to enquire if I can get a Apple watch on that day

Chevalier

Master Member
Reaction score
I have just cancel my ss order in view that I will only receive it in mid October. In view, likely I will make a visit on 21 Sept to apple store to enquire if I can get a Apple watch on that day
I'd suggest u keep the order and walk in.

When u get it whichever is earlier just cancel the order.

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone here prefer buying a dress watch over an Apple Watch?

What justifies you to pay a bigger price for a smart watch over a watch with just looking at time or status and no feature.

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone here prefer buying a dress watch over an Apple Watch?

What justifies you to pay a bigger price for a smart watch over a watch with just looking at time or status and no feature.

I think the Apple Watch truly evolves this year. This is no longer a watch that tell time, read notification and do some simple smartphone tasks. It is a potential life saving device that monitor your heart rate, detect fall and can perform ECG(when available sooner or later).

edm_11

Reaction score
Wonder how much i can fetch for my black ss series 3 lte :)

Dun mind getting just aluminum after selling mine

:)

gohlex

Reaction score
anyone know other than apple store online is there other place to buy the watch on the 21 sep launch day? Thanks

sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dont know airport got stock anot, will be in airport on 23th only though

thinking should i get the normal apple watch with hermes strap or the hermes apple watch itself.

hmm.....

Last edited:

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think the Apple Watch truly evolves this year. This is no longer a watch that tell time, read notification and do some simple smartphone tasks. It is a potential life saving device that monitor your heart rate, detect fall and can perform ECG(when available sooner or later).
Same sentiments as you here.

People around me are calling my decision to buy the Stainless Steel watch $1149 a stupid decision when I can buy non-smart watch for a cheaper price.

Backstory: I have not wore a pair of watch prior to the Apple Watch 3. I feel that no matter how cheap the watches were, just seeing the time isn't worth even $1 for me. :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.