Apple Watch Series 4

VodkaPear

Master Member
Reaction score
I feel like getting ss gold. But I scared like too loud. I am currently using ss series 0 38mm.

Not sure this time Wan try 40 or 44mm.

Watch no need chiong Hor? I can jus drop by  store next wk to see n feel before decide?

LoneReaction

Master Member
Reaction score
That will need approval from our local authority. Since they have officially announced this feature, can expect things to move much faster now. I expect this to be enabled early next year for Singapore.

Still quite a bummer...we always lagging behind US.

The extra screen space and other stuff is cool though. I'm still sitting on the fence! (closer to the not buying side) :s22::(

Last edited:

ecneret_eel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i see that most folks here will be going for stainless steel, can clarify that stainless steel only comes in cellular version?

cos most likely i won’t be using cellular functions at all...

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I feel like getting ss gold. But I scared like too loud. I am currently using ss series 0 38mm.

Not sure this time Wan try 40 or 44mm.

Watch no need chiong Hor? I can jus drop by  store next wk to see n feel before decide?

If you think the SS gold is too loud, then the SS silver is a good choice too. That is what I have in mind. Until then, I want to go and see the watch next Friday.

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Feel like getting SS too because of the of the sapphire front glass (scratch resistant), but I don't want the cellular function. Feel like not worth to pay for the extra.. Anyone on aluminium case before, does Apple watch display scratch easily if it is not sapphire glass?

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still quite a bummer...we always lagging behind US.

The extra screen space and other stuff is cool though. I'm still sitting on the fence! (closer to the not buying side) :s22::(

If they start approaching the authorities in other countries early, this feature will be long leaked. Seeing how much HPB has been aggressively promoting good health via their different initiative, I believe our local authority should be approving this soon.

ngsoonle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wonder how the response this year when preorder starts this afternoon...
First time I am ordering first day. Comments?

Slavor

Reaction score
Does anybody have the full list of pricing in SGD? I was comparing last night but less than an hour ago the apple store online went down in preparation for the pre order later.

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Feel like getting SS too because of the of the sapphire front glass (scratch resistant), but I don't want the cellular function. Feel like not worth to pay for the extra.. Anyone on aluminium case before, does Apple watch display scratch easily if it is not sapphire glass?
I knocked my S3 against some walls and it has scratches. I am happy because it shows usage. The scratches are not those type of scratches that creates scuffing.

elimmel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I’m wearing the series 2 Nike Alu naked ... no scratches on screen or bezel.
Wear it almost 24/7 as daily wear & sports except when charging or bathing/Swimming.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.