archeage

eiokh65

Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2013
Messages
192
Reaction score
0
Trion is selling the founder pack leh ? i just bought the USD150 for 24/7 Alpha access , weekend beta + 3 mths patrons + etc etc . now inside playing Alpha leh..... but i think DirectX11 has bugs in CryEngine3 so many of us just switch back to DirectX9 for better fps/ lower GPU usage. Gfx still looks good in Dx9 except less shiny as Dx11 :s12:
 

stickyex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2008
Messages
11,908
Reaction score
1
Plying it too, levelling a mage now, thinking of changing to Archer, since I see Archer no need cast times, no need rooted to cast skills while every mage skill need. :(
 

stickyex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2008
Messages
11,908
Reaction score
1
If u mean the archeum pack, than yeah, super ex.

Or u can wait for beta, might get a chance to try for free.

I only know I'm a human sorceress :(
 

ahdai87

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2011
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Looking for AA kakis, seriously unable to find a sg or even an oceanic guild. Let's go!
 

Gumball1

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
ArcheAge SG FTW!

Hi all,

Im in Alpha server. Just hit lvl 50.

Anyone in the same timezone as me in Singapore please gimme a shoutout, or add me as friend in-game:

Alphine
ArcheAge Alpha server.
 

Vanrong

Master Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2011
Messages
4,799
Reaction score
1
So little SG players playing AA or most of them waiting for official launch?

Currently lvl 39 at Alpha server, IGN - Vengeous :(
 

eiokh65

Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2013
Messages
192
Reaction score
0
lvl50 playing in Alpha for 4 mths now :) , my guild Einsof will be choosing server Naima / Harani continent on headstart if there is no server name change :s12:
 

cct75

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,436
Reaction score
0
Newbie to ArcheAge and randomly chosen NA Salphira server to start with. Any Local SG or Malaysia or SEA guilds in this server? Otherwise, can we request for toon move to another server?
 

bunnyangel

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Help! AA installation error

Most of us in Kyrios
hello.. i have also just finish downloading AA but I keep having this error below: "unable to apply update error #1005" and after that I have have to re download the entire game all over again. Been doing this for the 3rd time already.

Any idea how to fix this ?
 

cct75

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,436
Reaction score
0
hello.. i have also just finish downloading AA but I keep having this error below: "unable to apply update error #1005" and after that I have have to re download the entire game all over again. Been doing this for the 3rd time already.

Any idea how to fix this ?

Not sure. Never encounter that issue beside at time the Hackshield loaded and I saw the AA "Spash Screen" which then goes off but AA not loaded. I thought was my AA issue hence I also re-installed to realise that it is the Trion AA issue and many others were experiencing the same so just got to wait and wasted my "founders" starting period.

Anyone re-started playing on NA Inoch? The other servers queuing time is quite sickening even though I got the "founders" pack but I only got "Trailblazer" title though.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top