Yes, there is. Cycle these route before.
If I cannot catch up or dehydrate I will take bus or mrt back then.

Yes, there is. Cycle these route before.
Is there any public transport network along the route?![]()
Fort Road to Changi Village is basically along East Coast Park for a large portion. I think the bus only operates on the weekends?
From Changi Village I believe there is a bus to Pasir Ris MRT/interchange, and other connections from there.

Can I get the information in SMRT, SBS website? I am planning in case I cannot make it half way I can still catch a bus to reach a safety point.![]()
Can I get the information in SMRT, SBS website? I am planning in case I cannot make it half way I can still catch a bus to reach a safety point.![]()
Use google map, bus number is listed where there is a bus stop.
Are you sure?google map can show the bus number?
Yes. click the bus stop icon on this link https://www.google.com.sg/maps/plac...2!3m1!1s0x31da3c453a883493:0xa4d7f59c069b3ac5

Thank you so much. How to go from normal google map to this one?![]()
simply click on the intended bus stop when viewing Google Maps on your browser![]()

anyone has comments on
Giant Defy Advanced
vs
Specialized Roubaix Disc
vs
Cannondale Synapse Disc
vs
BMC Gran Fondo GF01 Disc
?
* for someone switching from a flat bar road bike and preferring a more upright riding posture (not really intending to go > 40km/h)
Finally, fixed up an extension bar to my MTB's cockpit for more real estate to mount my cameras and lights.
![]()
![]()
Go pro cam?



anyone has comments on
Giant Defy Advanced
vs
Specialized Roubaix Disc
vs
Cannondale Synapse Disc
vs
BMC Gran Fondo GF01 Disc
?
* for someone switching from a flat bar road bike and preferring a more upright riding posture (not really intending to go > 40km/h)
Any owners of vert v8 or java fit 16s
Which is better?
$788 java fit 16s
http://bikeactually.sg/products/java-fit-16-speeds-disc-brake-folding-bike
$710 vert v8 (upgraded)
http://www.bicyclesg.com/vert-v8-aluminium-folding-bicycle.html
Java should be faster? Cos 16spd?