I did consider the crius velocity before but too bad they were not in yet at that time and i went to purchase a tern verge p9..
Honestly with my tight budget and limited cycling experience master V II is good enough for me.


I did consider the crius velocity before but too bad they were not in yet at that time and i went to purchase a tern verge p9..

2nd that. Crius Master V good enough.
Crius roh...
Honestly with my tight budget and limited cycling experience master V II is good enough for me.![]()
ok thanks. colors look nice. hope home wouldn't look too cluttered with one road bike already in the house haha. house don't have a lot of storage space
Well, nv say it's a lousy bicycle(Except Aleoca of cos)..
Go spend some cash on a helmet thou..
Could haven given u my ogk helmet if u had ask earlier but i dump it already..With that, confirm can attract girls..
that is of cos if u dare to wear it..
![]()

ok thanks. colors look nice. hope home wouldn't look too cluttered with one road bike already in the house haha. house don't have a lot of storage space
They made some changes to the handle bar and other small stuffs. The bicycle just looks better and "justifiable" to the price tag.
15 dollar extra promo is going to end today. So if you really like it just go down and get it. 
![]()
My new bike!! I like the matt black color.
Manage to change a new stem and do a basic fit for myself. So happy
Sent from Samsung SM-G900F using GAGT
How much you pay for this? 
Congrats on your new bike. Huat is the damage? Your bike fit done at the shop? I bot at taobao need to do diy bike fit based on YouTube video later. Lol.
![]()
My new bike!! I like the matt black color.
Manage to change a new stem and do a basic fit for myself. So happy
Sent from Samsung SM-G900F using GAGT
Fwah, looks fierce! Looks like Dec got a lot of new bike hoots, hahaha![]()
My new bike!! I like the matt black color.
Manage to change a new stem and do a basic fit for myself. So happy
Sent from Samsung SM-G900F using GAGT
I have used $260 Dux Helm if you want it... For $60.Can you be kinder with your words?I am training up.
Any helmet sponsor for me?
![]()
Wah.. Steel is real!I think they still have 1 or 2 those weird sizes Jamis bikes that are quite heavy left. 13kg+ kind. Steel bike IRC.
Wah.. Steel is real!
I have used $260 Dux Helm if you want it... For $60.Comes with retractable visor, so you save money on sunglasses.
![]()
What size and colour ar?

Same black matt with my crius master V.How much you pay for this?
![]()
A few k too, had to buy direct from Germany. Didn't do any bike fit at shop. Did my own basic fit myself too haha.Владимир;98995430 said:Congrats on your new bike. Huat is the damage? Your bike fit done at the shop? I bot at taobao need to do diy bike fit based on YouTube video later. Lol.
Yeah my dream bike and final one too haha. Need to save money for wedding liao.Congratulations! What a toy to end the year with!
lorong halus always got stray dogs?