
How tall is your son? The mv8 that I have is 1quite long, my gf at 1.55m can't ride it even when I shortened the stem to 70mm
budget? what type of bike are you looking at? roadie MTB foldie?Can someone recommend me a good decent cheap bike
for man who is only arf 170 cm
I did try. Saddle feels good.![]()
@digdig your little bit cost $400!?!?![]()

I got the titanium pulley version.![]()
I won't go google how much.
I'll just know I'm giving you a nicknamr.
Rich cyclist![]()
30 bucks? Its the one that is attached by a allen key bolt?Just to check, anyone know the price of replacing my cheap cheap mountain bike crank bearing? recently when cycling, can feel that the crank is not smooth and noise is coming out from the bearing area.
Anyone with the ergon ge1 grips?
Can go I use panaracer t serv 26 x1.5 can cruise at 37anyone can recommend 26inch tyre that can go faster than 30kmph?
currently on 26" x 1.5 80PSI but i forgot the brand of tyre already
fastest i go is 30kmph and pedaling faster than the gear can turn at 7 x 3 speed already.
anyone can recommend 26inch tyre that can go faster than 30kmph?
currently on 26" x 1.5 80PSI but i forgot the brand of tyre already
fastest i go is 30kmph and pedaling faster than the gear can turn at 7 x 3 speed already.
anyone can recommend 26inch tyre that can go faster than 30kmph?
currently on 26" x 1.5 80PSI but i forgot the brand of tyre already
fastest i go is 30kmph and pedaling faster than the gear can turn at 7 x 3 speed already.
More like you need to increase your chain ring size...
26 inch tyre should easily hit 32-34kmh. Maintaining 30 kmh with big tyres should be easy...