Ask a Bicycle Question - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

xsashimix

Banned
Joined
Oct 27, 2006
Messages
789
Reaction score
0
looking for a mountain bike, 27.5" 8x hydraulic brakes budget ard $550, any recommendations?
 

wackymaus75

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2000
Messages
52,730
Reaction score
1
managed to drop by bianchi cafe in stockholm when i was there bro brought us there for breakfast

C2D464AD-7230-46B3-8476-6A4A059F707F_zpsgjbsiqxd.jpg


0C839180-F2F6-40A9-9ADF-E3C78E538AD3_zpsd9eoxx9f.jpg


they were having sale for the bikes and accessories there

drool. bianchi... must resist......
 

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2015
Messages
84,162
Reaction score
10,088
newbie here

I wanna buy a foldable mountain bike but also need a front basket to occasionally bring my dog out.
Would this type of bike cost more than $200?
What's a reasonable range I should expect?

Just need a functional bike that last, no need branded or a lot of fancy stuff.
I see you guys talk in $500++ range though...:s22:

I'm also using it to ride to work as it's about 7km to my workplace only.
Any shops highly recommended or brands?

TIA
 

SmilingDevil

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
1,104
Reaction score
0
Thanks for the shock pump
Ooo didnt know it was you. Sorry was busy with customer. Didnt manage to say hi.
newbie here

I wanna buy a foldable mountain bike but also need a front basket to occasionally bring my dog out.
Would this type of bike cost more than $200?
What's a reasonable range I should expect?

Just need a functional bike that last, no need branded or a lot of fancy stuff.
I see you guys talk in $500++ range though...:s22:

I'm also using it to ride to work as it's about 7km to my workplace only.
Any shops highly recommended or brands?

TIA

Dont think you can find any folding mtb at 200.
 

p00p00

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2009
Messages
8,300
Reaction score
47
newbie here

I wanna buy a foldable mountain bike but also need a front basket to occasionally bring my dog out.
Would this type of bike cost more than $200?
What's a reasonable range I should expect?

Just need a functional bike that last, no need branded or a lot of fancy stuff.
I see you guys talk in $500++ range though...:s22:

I'm also using it to ride to work as it's about 7km to my workplace only.
Any shops highly recommended or brands?

TIA
i got a cronus soldier for $499 recently

ProductMainImage43.jpg


not really sure, dont think foldable mtb can put basket infront lei
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top