NoLogicLah
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Mar 15, 2011
- Messages
- 11,050
- Reaction score
- 210
Lol. I waiting for 2 packages frm b24 n 1 package frm bike discount. German bratwurst work vv slow

Lol. I waiting for 2 packages frm b24 n 1 package frm bike discount. German bratwurst work vv slow
i see. current grip is still the original that come when i buying the bicycle and a bit "sour" when cycle more than 1/2 hours.
plan to change it. any other alternative?
still checking in the internet on the store that selling ergon.
however just find 1 store (Unikcycle) that sending GP2.
is there any other store in the east that have GP2, GS2 and GS3? i want to try the actual grip to decide. hehe
Hi,
anyone know that which store selling CatEye Saddle Rail Mount in Singapore?
how much it cost?
![]()
Hi,
a question from newbie
i plan to buying a grip for my mountain bike.
please advise if anyone using Ergon GS2 Grip? is it good?
any recommended grip?
![]()

When did you order them??
Can requestBike24 no expedited or tracked all the way to doorstep.
Only got Standard shipping. Very sian and highly dependent on the Singpost delivery guy in your area.
But their parts selection really better than CRC.
Today weather very good. Post rain ride cooling and psi not that high.
Sent from Motorola NEXUS 6 using GAGT
Today weather very good. Post rain ride cooling and psi not that high.
Sent from Motorola NEXUS 6 using GAGT
finally the haze is cleared![]()
I have two similar mountain bike. I have set them to the same gear but one of them is heavier to pedal and requires more strength.
Why is this so and how to fix it? Experts help please
I have two similar mountain bike. I have set them to the same gear but one of them is heavier to pedal and requires more strength.
Why is this so and how to fix it? Experts help please