nubitol
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jun 28, 2015
- Messages
- 27,488
- Reaction score
- 632
Somtimes in EDMW we saw many KYM pictures, be it guy or girl
I want to understand
1. Is KYM Girl/guy without private part nude, got cover private part, is allowed?
2. What is considered not allowed in a KYM pic?
I want to state an example but the thread is gone, there is a guy wearing undies pic in a GIF, he move and the appendage is moving, is such KYM pic okay?
I want to understand
1. Is KYM Girl/guy without private part nude, got cover private part, is allowed?
2. What is considered not allowed in a KYM pic?
I want to state an example but the thread is gone, there is a guy wearing undies pic in a GIF, he move and the appendage is moving, is such KYM pic okay?
