Aspergers x(

Specs boy

Reaction score
11 Mar `14, 7:09AM
Okay, I'm not particularly as that I have aspergers, but I got discourages from people when I want to enter social work, I need opinions, can I still be a social worker despite aspergers? I have to go through therapies after therapies, but I'm willing to learn and change, taking my O'levels this year, incredibly stressful, but I'm embracing this challenge with aspergers, any aspergers social worker out there or anyone could advise me on aspergers I'm social science?

Specs boy

Reaction score
Yeah, I know that, aspergers mainly are more talented in MATHS and science area, but emotional and communication, they're little weak in it,any people say that the path I'm taking will be very hard for me but I still intend to go for it, I'm willing to do whatever it takes in poly to be a social worker, jut having some doubts.....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.