MoneyFace =p
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Dec 17, 2010
- Messages
- 35,380
- Reaction score
- 402
Again ar...
P8H67-M PRO
ASUS Toolkit
ASUS Mousepad

P8H67-M PRO
ASUS Toolkit
ASUS Mousepad
Happen to still have a working HD DVD ROM....LMAO!
Asus HD DVD ROM HR-0205T
Can I get the expo pricing at other gain city outlet???
Again ar...
P8H67-M PRO
ASUS Toolkit
ASUS Mousepad
![]()
ASUS RT-N56U
ASUS RT-N66U
ASUS P5B-E Plus
ASUS P8H77-I
ASUS RT-N15U
ASUS GTS 450
ASUS 1015PEM
Me also die die Asus fanboi
Asus GTX670 DirectCu II 2GB non-top
Asus P8H77-V
*Asus MX279H---> still drooling![]()
you should hoot MX279H or MX239H/Poke ~> ASUS@SG
How dare you rank DR_ARCHer at the lowest?
His ASUS collection outrank anyone here, even me![]()
Dear halfmoon99,
Sorry nope. offer available at gain city: expo
Shucks... sad... the router AC1750 is the best buy of the lot and it is just so far to go to the expo....... KIV... I am sure price drop will be coming soon if you can offer the AC at that price....
Can I join in here ?![]()
Surecan provide me what product do you have for ASUS
![]()
Rampage IV Extreme, ASUSTOR AS606T and ML239
i have something cheap and low end
not sure can join this elite club anot
i only have a Asus P8Z77-V PRO
Added
Can give me list of your ASUS product![]()