Asus K551LN 15inch i5

zennslenov

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hi, I would like to find out if any one uses the above laptop. How's the battery life? Wants to use for work and media playback. Can the battery life last at least 6 to 7 hours? Thank U!
 

lawybylaw

Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2014
Messages
136
Reaction score
54
Hi!

I use this K551LN.

So far the battery is alright, nothing fantastic.

But the remarkable thing about the K551LN is not the battery.

I bought this notebook in late May, and it broke down THREE times already!!

I have went to the service centre FOUR times for the same problem, and each time the technician claim to solve a different issue.

IMO, the technician don't even know what is wrong with the notebook to begin solving the problem.

PLEASE THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE BUYING THIS NOTEBOOK, or you will have to visit 8, burn Road very often like me!!
 

PC_Dreams

Featured Distributor for Notebook Clinic
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
7,996
Reaction score
0
Hi, I would like to find out if any one uses the above laptop. How's the battery life? Wants to use for work and media playback. Can the battery life last at least 6 to 7 hours? Thank U!

No. battery life is around 4 hours in real life usage for K551. Just check for the manufacturer's claim battery life and take around 30% down. That should be your real battery usage. :)
Apply across all brands.
 

lawybylaw

Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2014
Messages
136
Reaction score
54
Hi, I would like to find out if any one uses the above laptop. How's the battery life? Wants to use for work and media playback. Can the battery life last at least 6 to 7 hours? Thank U!

If turbo boost i5 with gaming.....about 3hrs
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top