Koenig168
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Nov 4, 2007
- Messages
- 10,075
- Reaction score
- 1,769
Hi,
I have the ASUS KO NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 OC for sale at S$938. This was preordered from Amazon on 15 Nov and delivered on 26 Dec. Been sitting in the box as I have another card on preorder.
Item is BNIB and a copy of the receipt will be provided. No personal warranty as the item is delivered in a sealed condition. You are encouraged to open the box and check the physical condition after payment. Obviously if there are physical defects discovered at that point in time, the deal will be called off and money returned.
Selling price of S$938 is based on the MSRP of USD639.99 + GST. You can verify this on Asus Store -
https://store.asus.com/us/item/2020...-Design,-0dB-technology,-Enduring-capacitors)
Selling price is FIXED.
Disclosure - I bought at a cheaper price before the recent Asus price hike.
Deal at City Hall MRT (weekdays only) or Boon Lay MRT and payment in cash please.
I have the ASUS KO NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 OC for sale at S$938. This was preordered from Amazon on 15 Nov and delivered on 26 Dec. Been sitting in the box as I have another card on preorder.
Item is BNIB and a copy of the receipt will be provided. No personal warranty as the item is delivered in a sealed condition. You are encouraged to open the box and check the physical condition after payment. Obviously if there are physical defects discovered at that point in time, the deal will be called off and money returned.
Selling price of S$938 is based on the MSRP of USD639.99 + GST. You can verify this on Asus Store -
https://store.asus.com/us/item/2020...-Design,-0dB-technology,-Enduring-capacitors)
Selling price is FIXED.
Disclosure - I bought at a cheaper price before the recent Asus price hike.
Deal at City Hall MRT (weekdays only) or Boon Lay MRT and payment in cash please.

