Asus UX31A

bjornng

Master Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
2,858
Reaction score
0
Hey guys!

I was wondering if anyone of you guys know if this particular ultrabook of ASUS is still available in Singapore? Looking for the i5 and 128GB SSD version. Don't have to be touch!

Basically I've been looking around for an ultrabook that suits my needs, and this is the closest I found, with full HD and just SSD. Checked ASUS SG official website and it's not there already :/

If anyone knows, please! Or if there is another similiar ASUS laptop with the specs I require, please do recommend me, and of course the price too!

Thank you! :)
 
Last edited:

PC_Dreams

Featured Distributor for Notebook Clinic
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
7,996
Reaction score
0
Hey guys!

I was wondering if anyone of you guys know if this particular ultrabook of ASUS is still available in Singapore? Looking for the i5 and 128GB SSD version. Don't have to be touch!

Basically I've been looking around for an ultrabook that suits my needs, and this is the closest I found, with full HD and just SSD. Checked ASUS SG official website and it's not there already :/

If anyone knows, please! Or if there is another similiar ASUS laptop with the specs I require, please do recommend me, and of course the price too!

Thank you! :)

HI,

You can always get a UX32, then change the Harddisk to SSD.
Else go for the UX303 (launching 2 days later) where you can house both the harddisk and SSD at the same chasis.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top