Aural Rumble

super nova

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2011
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Ever since the last review by Kenny Yeo in Mar 2009 I was waiting for a follow-up as 4.5 years have passed. Maybe Hardwarezone can do another one with suggestions from us readers.
I'll start by suggesting Klipsch Promedia 2.1, Swan M50w and Corsair SP 2500 as possible candidates for the 2.1 category.
I'll be greedy by suggesting another category for 2.0 speakers.
Also let's keep the within a budget of around S$ 300 - 400, but not more than $500.
 

kennyyeo23

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
162
Reaction score
15
Hi there,

Glad you liked my earlier article. Yes, a mega 2.1 speaker shootout is something that we are definitely exploring, but an article of that kind of scope is going to take some time to plan, test and write. All I say is that do keep a look out for it next year. ;)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top