Hi! It’s my first trip to Aussie, I would like to understand if my phone have to be unlocked or not for the local(Aussie) prepaid SIM card to work on my iPhone.
Appreciate if anyone can recommend which telco to choose as well. I will be mainly in Melbourne, Victoria and also Brisbane. A SIM card that can cover both area is much preferred.
If you have any other sharings beside the SIM card, example: Foods to eat, places to shop, etc. I’m more than happy to hear from you too
Cheers!
Appreciate if anyone can recommend which telco to choose as well. I will be mainly in Melbourne, Victoria and also Brisbane. A SIM card that can cover both area is much preferred.
If you have any other sharings beside the SIM card, example: Foods to eat, places to shop, etc. I’m more than happy to hear from you too
Cheers!

Last edited:
