Aviva life insurance

Sturdee

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hi

I would like to get some opinion on Aviva MY PROTECTOR TERM - MONEY BACK. I get protection and at the end of the term, if no claims are made, paid premium is refunded. Can experts out there advise.
Quoted 30-year term. $1280 per year. Sum assured $200,000

Thanks
 

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Messages
36,427
Reaction score
3,248
Thread will be moved to a more appropriate place for discussion.
Note: no solicitation.
 

Sturdee

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Thanks everyone for the response.

Ervino - tks for your advice. Yah I get quote to compare.
 

be-happy

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2017
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
I think you can consider looking at axa term protector, for sum assured 200,000 and 30 year term, you could add on critical illness benefit, disability cash benefit, premium waiver etc. Which I reckon would be more worth it
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top