Aviva Mycare400---Do I need it?

tszkitc

Senior Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
1,101
Reaction score
223
since we will be cover by Careshield next year, I wonder do i still need this
Aviva Mycare 400 plan? The premium is $574 every year pay by Medishield.
Thank you.
 

boredboiboi

Master Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2010
Messages
4,085
Reaction score
188
since we will be cover by Careshield next year, I wonder do i still need this
Aviva Mycare 400 plan? The premium is $574 every year pay by Medishield.
Thank you.

Need it or not, only you yourself knows it. Some say need and some say dont.
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,288
Reaction score
5,867
since we will be cover by Careshield next year, I wonder do i still need this
Aviva Mycare 400 plan? The premium is $574 every year pay by Medishield.
Thank you.

Careshield life supplement is the successor I guess.

We wouldn’t know whether you will ever not be able to do ADL until you are done with it
 

qhong61

Banned
Joined
Nov 3, 2015
Messages
72,481
Reaction score
12,058
since we will be cover by Careshield next year, I wonder do i still need this
Aviva Mycare 400 plan? The premium is $574 every year pay by Medishield.
Thank you.
Why not upgrade to mycare plus for 2 ADL?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top