Awake Now, Stress Abt Work

  • Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mental Health Helpline: 6389-2222 (24 hours) More info

firebrand83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2007
Messages
10,435
Reaction score
1,645
200% Agreed (y) ... a supportive wife is truly important. You don't want to come home to your own home and your wife starts giving you faces and remarks like, "Can't hold a job or can't manage your own stress at work blah blah." All kinds of sh! t! That's tonnes more stress and a living hell man! Lucky, my wife is understanding and supportive, and of course, with some funds that last for 12 months of my monthly expenditure. And I managed to secure my current job which offered better pay/bonus less fancy pantry after 3 months of searching :)
3 months is very fast, what line do you do
 

firsttimebuyer

Master Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2015
Messages
4,612
Reaction score
1,016
200% Agreed (y) ... a supportive wife is truly important. You don't want to come home to your own home and your wife starts giving you faces and remarks like, "Can't hold a job or can't manage your own stress at work blah blah." All kinds of sh! t! That's tonnes more stress and a living hell man! Lucky, my wife is understanding and supportive, and of course, with some funds that last for 12 months of my monthly expenditure. And I managed to secure my current job which offered better pay/bonus less fancy pantry after 3 months of searching :)
Its good your wife is understanding. I had voiced out my work stress to my wife but after work, she will try to provoke me by saying hurtful remarks meant to bait me into responding. The fights usually escalate after that. Last night, I practised silence. I watched YouTube videos on dealing with an arguementative wife and many said just keep quiet and not responding. It worked but not sure how long this can last
 

happyman800

Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2005
Messages
284
Reaction score
145
Its good your wife is understanding. I had voiced out my work stress to my wife but after work, she will try to provoke me by saying hurtful remarks meant to bait me into responding. The fights usually escalate after that. Last night, I practised silence. I watched YouTube videos on dealing with an arguementative wife and many said just keep quiet and not responding. It worked but not sure how long this can last
Yes, because my wife has been in the same shoes before and pushed to a corner by her ex-manager. And she resigned voluntarily :cry:
 

GundamG

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
23,123
Reaction score
3,385
Its good your wife is understanding. I had voiced out my work stress to my wife but after work, she will try to provoke me by saying hurtful remarks meant to bait me into responding. The fights usually escalate after that. Last night, I practised silence. I watched YouTube videos on dealing with an arguementative wife and many said just keep quiet and not responding. It worked but not sure how long this can last

take care bro.
 

firebrand83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2007
Messages
10,435
Reaction score
1,645
Its good your wife is understanding. I had voiced out my work stress to my wife but after work, she will try to provoke me by saying hurtful remarks meant to bait me into responding. The fights usually escalate after that. Last night, I practised silence. I watched YouTube videos on dealing with an arguementative wife and many said just keep quiet and not responding. It worked but not sure how long this can last
Not good signs man, take care
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top