AWOL from NS - Punishment?

MD1988

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
DB

I definitely have to go back and have ticket booked for later this week. I have done this as that was what I was advised to do and explained what happened but I have to wait to see what happens to me.

It was the worse choice I made ever doing it but there was a girl involved and other things too.

Thankk you all for advise. Hope DB is ok.
 

xiao ming

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2009
Messages
822
Reaction score
0
I definitely have to go back and have ticket booked for later this week. I have done this as that was what I was advised to do and explained what happened but I have to wait to see what happens to me.

It was the worse choice I made ever doing it but there was a girl involved and other things too.

Thankk you all for advise. Hope DB is ok.

wth, girl also involved - 1 of the most common reason why people awol.

shld talked it out with your OO or PC when you faced that problem and not awol.

DB is not okay, I have a MP friend in-charge of MP Command DB. life there suks. if your cell is with all those ah bengs, good luck. sh*t and shower also no privacy. if tekong/camp food is bad, there is lagi worst. 1 day there is like 1 year. :(
 

Ferrari^^

Banned
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
2,558
Reaction score
0
yeah....there is a legislation involved....thats y dun come back better....jus stay in another country....
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,288
Reaction score
5,867
yeah....there is a legislation involved....thats y dun come back better....jus stay in another country....

Sometimes it's not he wants to come back. It's no choice. No point keep telling him to not come back
 

shaoz2388

Senior Member
Joined
May 10, 2009
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
0
hi ts sorry to hear about what u had went through anyway i had happen to be in charge of a desertion case earlier this year...

the guy deserted for 3yrs and the maximum he might have gotten would be 2yr db(this is the longest the can put u in db) + to serve the rest of his nsf liabilities.

his father hired a lawyer and fought the case well for him.

End up he would be inside for 1yr and to serve the rest of his nsf liabilities thereafter.
 

qwertyla01

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2019
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
how does ns charge their man for awol in DB ?
recently a friend of mine got caught at home . he went awol for 1 month plus .
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top