B&O Beoplay E8

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When I bought mine in March at airport, was $398 after GST off.

Tuakong

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just bought the e8 though my budget was below $300
Heck, the SQ suited me compared with the rest I demoed

Sent from Cubicle while I pang sai.... using GAGT

FireHobbit

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The audio lagging issue for me was when using a slower bluetooth device below BT4.0

Porkincarnate

Reaction score
Will I experience any audio lag if i pair it up with my S8+? I really like this pair of headphones but based on my previous experience with other wireless headsets, there will always be audio lag when watching videos. Thx in advance for the help!

FireHobbit

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will I experience any audio lag if i pair it up with my S8+? I really like this pair of headphones but based on my previous experience with other wireless headsets, there will always be audio lag when watching videos. Thx in advance for the help!
Your video app as in YouTube or

Gorgar

Reaction score
I've tried both you tube and video app when testing, rest assured there's no latency. The only gripe back then personally for me was the low audio volume when playing music. Still I bought it. And I don't regret infact I'm very satisfied that as an owner I can further test it.
Try not to play music with your stock audio player. Use a good music app, the volume will be much more better and louder. What I did was to use the in-app equaliser and further 'tweak' with the Beoplay app equaliser. It makes a huge difference. Heck, recently I've updated my phone to oreo and now the sound is deafening! Way too loud. My phone volume is now at 50% max compared to previous at 80%. Oh and yeah before I forget, if the bud's fitting sucks on you, no matter what you won't get the best out of it. Just my two cents.

sillyb0y

Master Member
Reaction score
Any expert knows if E8 vs bose SoundSport Free which is better?

Any place can get better price for E8 and bose soundsport free

FireHobbit

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any expert knows if E8 vs bose SoundSport Free which is better?

Any place can get better price for E8 and bose soundsport free

I chose e8 cause the fitting and Comfort is better. Sound wise is clearer

FireHobbit

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Usually for my previous bluetooth headphones, there will be lag for movies using video app. Youtube is fine most of the time.

The music don really lag i tried on various system. The application i tried are like netflix and youtube

Tuakong

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to check
The comply buds that came with the e8 is isolation or comfort ?
I wanna try both to see which one I prefer

Fattyboiboi

Master Member
Reaction score
What is the best best price now for E8? I saw at stereo its retailing for $460. If join member it's abt $410+

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.