Backuptrans key sharing

EthanB

Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2011
Messages
146
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I am trying to transfer Whatsapp messages from iPhone X to Note 10+, and Backuptrans seems to be the only reliable way. In fact, 2 years ago, I have successfully transferred Whatsapp message from my previous Samsung to my current iPhone X.

The only problem is Backuptrans costs U$20 for 3 licenses, while I only need one. So I would like to check if anyone is also going to transfer messages from Whatsapp messages from iPhone to Note 10+ so that we can share the license and the cost?

Thanks.
 

icyfira

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2005
Messages
862
Reaction score
75
I just purchased 3 keys, if anyone wants, sms/whatsapp me at 9223 zero 860.
S$12 for a key, only left with 2
 

FourSimpleRules

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2013
Messages
893
Reaction score
35
One Key for Android to iPhone for Mac to let go

$12 - Cheaper than cost due to exchange rate now

9 zero zero 2 zero 4 4 1
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top