Baggage question

roxyjas

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2006
Messages
929
Reaction score
294
For a Bkk 5 day shopping trip where mostly clothes/shoes shopping, what weight of baggage per person did u guys bring back home?

I need to see if I should add on a check in bag for my tix, thanks! The handcar try allows 10kg per pax but not sure if it's enough!
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
For a Bkk 5 day shopping trip where mostly clothes/shoes shopping, what weight of baggage per person did u guys bring back home?

I need to see if I should add on a check in bag for my tix, thanks! The handcar try allows 10kg per pax but not sure if it's enough!

Normally would add 25kg BKK to SIN, then share with my friends :)
We normally only buy one checked in baggage.
If you think you have a lot of things to buy, can add in one more 25kg
Because if you buy from counter, is super expensive.
My last week Perth trip, my hand carry is 11kg, tiger staff told me to pay 50 AUD to check in for 15kg OMG !!!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top