Baht exchange rate

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yest I saw 26.6 but in a rush so didn’t change. Maybe today
I think it's very good rate, my target is 26.5. I change $1k, due to no small note, I change 26k baht. Don't want to change over my limit. Bring sgd oversea, can change more if needed.

luckygal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think it's very good rate, my target is 26.5. I change $1k, due to no small note, I change 26k baht. Don't want to change over my limit. Bring sgd oversea, can change more if needed.
And Bangkok itself offers good rate too. Btw what denomination did the money changer give you?

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And Bangkok itself offers good rate too. Btw what denomination did the money changer give you?
All in 1k note, need to go airport to change some small note when I reach Chiangmai
Yes, just go to Super Rich, they give good rate.

katoboy

Reaction score
When to shopping at tampine and ask for the rate as I am going next week I think the money changer there give a very bad rate 25.8 I think will go to Arcade to try if can get 26.6 I change as I change for $2600.

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When to shopping at tampine and ask for the rate as I am going next week I think the money changer there give a very bad rate 25.8 I think will go to Arcade to try if can get 26.6 I change as I change for $2600.
Some place give very lousy rate

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Arcade money changers only take cash? Or they can also do paynow/transfer?
paynow add 20cents
so far only see fiat changer accept paynow, rest cash only

might have miss out but the dbs atm tthere always long q + out of cash by late afternoon

katoboy

Reaction score
I today went to The Arcade to change Thai batt as I am going on this weekend, reach there is already full of peoples Q-up especially at the second floor is full of peoples like buying 4D outlet. I walked around and looking for good rate until the last shop it offers for 26.70 and I do not hesitate change for $2600.

darcbleu

Reaction score
we gotten exchange rate of 26.7 last thursday when we were there.

better rate over there. can find both green and orange super rich just beside Big C

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.