Baht exchange rate

char

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Today when to Toa Payoh Central, got con by 350 Money Changer..... He told me rate 23.18 but later change for me based on 23.118 ....... Confronted him but he refused to refund.... Checked best rate at newspaper stall beside "Yar Kun" at 23.15
 

eevee11

Member
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
is it better to change in Singapore or change in Bangkok? My friend told me the exchange rate is better than change at the money changer there if you take money from the atm .. is it true?
 

AlvinDj

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
8,800
Reaction score
220
Wow it went till 23.6 !! Damn I missed that one :(

Any idea where can even get close to 23.5 now ?

BTW, where exactly is this "Arcade" huh ?
 
Last edited:

micromousez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
10,405
Reaction score
99
23.5.. tht quite high for now..

can give exact location?
cos hardly go to west side...
 

ChaOrEn

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2000
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
8
23.5.. tht quite high for now..

can give exact location?
cos hardly go to west side...

Rate 23.50 on 26th August?
I think he is bluffing.

If got 23.5, I will buy all his stock and resell them to mustafa who is buying at 23.148 based on mustafa.com.sg

I just checked mustafa website buying 23.148 and selling 22.83

I think if sell bigger THB amount, maybe get 23.10 from mustafa
 

ChaOrEn

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2000
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
8
I have sold all my THB at rate 23.03 today (30th August 2010), 2pm.

No more left. Those whom I offered 23.02, it is no longer available as you did not confirm fast.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top