Balcony garden enthusiasts here?

riteshtonk

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi,


I have recently developed interest in balcony gardening and managed to grow basil, cherry tomatoes, okra, mint and bitter gourd so far.
However, I am struggling with certain herbs and vegetables. Also, I got a hydroponics starter kit - but have lot of beginner questions that I can't find answers by googling.

Are there any experienced balcony gardeners here who would like to connect and share their experiences, especially regarding hydroponics?
 

riteshtonk

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Thanks for the quick reply!

I do not have anything specific in mind. I am curious to know what kind of herbs and vegetables are easy to grow in Singapore weather. Is there a list you can share?
Also, do you have a hydroponics system set up?
I have few questions around it, like for how long does the pump needs to be switched on etc.
 

hardware69

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I have a balcony which is not big, currently planting normal plants like orchids and dracaena etc. in Hydroculture form without soil, but no consumable plants so far 😊
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top