Bali Ticket Booking

Joined
Apr 22, 2012
Messages
343
Reaction score
14
Hi,

When is the best time to book ticket to bali? I want to go some time end of July.

I checked Airasia, if July end expensive if july first week it is cheaper. Do you think any budget airlines if we book one month ahead it is cheaper?

Thank you
 

starbugs

Master Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2000
Messages
3,037
Reaction score
204
AirAsia never gets cheaper near the travel date.

Ony Tiger pulls this kind of stunt regularly. Jetstar sometimes
 

beanstalk6

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
May 15, 2000
Messages
10,034
Reaction score
1,920
You can also lookout for deals by full service airlines like KLM and Garuda.
 

itsme220

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
0
AirAsia never gets cheaper near the travel date.

Ony Tiger pulls this kind of stunt regularly. Jetstar sometimes

I am also looking for Bali end of July. Checked AirAsia. It is cheaper if we book in June travel. July is expensive almost double the price.

So why near date it is cheaper and far (about two months it is way too high)
 

user1987

Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2007
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Hi,

When is the best time to book ticket to bali? I want to go some time end of July.

I checked Airasia, if July end expensive if july first week it is cheaper. Do you think any budget airlines if we book one month ahead it is cheaper?

Thank you

you can try using an app (skyscanner ). you can find it cheaper?
 

starbugs

Master Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2000
Messages
3,037
Reaction score
204
I am also looking for Bali end of July. Checked AirAsia. It is cheaper if we book in June travel. July is expensive almost double the price.

So why near date it is cheaper and far (about two months it is way too high)

July to Aug is the Bali high season (little rain), so the tickets are already more expensive to begin with
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top