I will be going to Bandung on October.
Any recommend places that I must visit and try ?
Rent bike need license ?
If you are asking this question, I presume you don't have a motorbike licence.
Like many third world countries, you don't need a licence to rent a bike. The renters won't even check if you have one, but if you are stopped by the police, you'll have to pay a bribe.
But more importantly, if you are involved in an accident, your INSURANCE (travel and personal accident insurance) WILL NOT COVER YOU.
Also, having ridden in several third world countries, I can pretty much say that traffic rules are regularly flouted and some roads may not be well maintained, which means that you need to have some motorcycle skills and experience to avoid unexpected obstacles/potholes and vehicles that do not behave as expected.
If you don't have a licence, you are likely not a very experienced/skillful rider and you are putting your life at risk.
For these reasons, it's best to actually have a licence. You'll need an international driving licence which you can get from Automobile Association of Singapore, and of course, at least a class 2B motorbike licence.