
I was thinking if below 100 SGD can find?

I was thinking if below 100 SGD can find?
Decent looking one some more![]()
wah swee! Nicer than Pedro ah?my work shoe is 1500 baht. i used to wear pedro and always spoil within half a year. so i stop buying from pedro and my last shoe i got in central laoprao basement for 1500 almost lasted me for a year.
wah swee! Nicer than Pedro ah?![]()
you go hunt around. sure can get very nice shoe one.

Haha will do! Not sure if the custom made one expensive or not![]()
Awesome bro! Same taste Hahaha!![]()
Awesome bro! Same taste Hahaha!![]()



Just cleared! Ps bro!bro. clear your pm. cannot reply you![]()
Just cleared! Ps bro!
For me, I will go to FootWork to look at this brazilian brand Radames.
They have a few outlets around Bangkok IIRC.
Kinda like the designs and they are comfortable.