Bangkok MPV transport recommendations

RyanJ

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2015
Messages
71,746
Reaction score
70,497
Looking to visit Bangkok, planning to go to some further flung places such as Damnoen Saduak Floating Market/Amphawa floating markets, maeklong railway markets for a day or two.

Staying at Pratunam area means at least a 1.5-2hr journey there and back.

I saw Klook tours but the itinerary looked too hurried I cannot even nua and have a nice lunch.

Any tried and tested recommendations for transport with drivers for full day ?
 

~sabaisabai~

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2016
Messages
22,481
Reaction score
3,704
Looking to visit Bangkok, planning to go to some further flung places such as Damnoen Saduak Floating Market/Amphawa floating markets, maeklong railway markets for a day or two.

Staying at Pratunam area means at least a 1.5-2hr journey there and back.

I saw Klook tours but the itinerary looked too hurried I cannot even nua and have a nice lunch.

Any tried and tested recommendations for transport with drivers for full day ?
have.... you can DM me for the contact
you can also check with few drivers to find the best rate
but this one, my colleagues all been using him
 

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2002
Messages
28,056
Reaction score
546
i booked using Klook
alphard expensive, so booked van instead
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
Usually for day tour I will book from kkday or traveloka or trip.
Last year booked a few Phuket and Bangkok 8 to 10 hours day tour ...
Since one of the bank have 50% disc capped at $50 last year. now no more.
 

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2017
Messages
17,540
Reaction score
6,108
I prefer to hire driver for the day trip or longer trip tour. Easier to plan and can go to specific places you want.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top