Bangkok not so hot le

asymmetric

Honorary Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
124,183
Reaction score
9,703
IMG-20260625-212215.jpg
 

mcylo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 3, 2000
Messages
22,114
Reaction score
7,817
Last week when I was there, went jogging at the Park at 4pm. Wow, the heat is like I have never felt before. Very jailat
 

asymmetric

Honorary Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
124,183
Reaction score
9,703
Last week when I was there, went jogging at the Park at 4pm. Wow, the heat is like I have never felt before. Very jailat
What was the temperature. For me highest was 38. Can feel the dehydration
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top